Friday, April 30, 2010

Piano Magic



I know this Song is from a few years back...But quite simply, Its Amazzzing. As far as I know, Piano Magic consists of, Franck Alba, Glen Johnson, Angèle David-Guillou, Alasdair Steer and Jerome Tcherneyan. Don't ask me to tell you what each of their individual contributions are...? Also the sexy ass Vocals that match the smooth melodic beat perfectly are by Angèle David-Guillou Of "Klima" Mind bending lyrics, Smooth Vocals, and a smooth Electro-Pop Writhe....

Piano Magic- Incurable

Quote Of The Day

"I Feel Queer Taking House Tours"

-Larry David -Curb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Casey,

    When I try to listen to the tunes I get a message that Internet Explorer can't connect to MediaFire. When I tried to download the free version of MediaFire I got the same message. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete