Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Blast Off!


Gonna keep it pretty simple here with BHB. Music I love period!
Les Petits Pilous were one of the first Electro acts I caught onto, when the forever powerful strike in the form of an Electro Bolt In late 05' Early 06' struck me silly. They just put out their new EP Titled BIELLE, Which I just purchased via www.beatport.com. Ill share the headliner track appropriately self titled "BIELLE" which is just a taste of how incredible the EP is, along with a few other favs.

Les Petits Pilous- BIELLE (Full 320 Glory)

Les Petits Pilous- Wake Up

Les Petits Pilous- Nice Bird

The best track on the EP in my opinion is "GOOG" which will blow the roof off any dance floor . You thought "Wake up" was big? Head on over to beatport and pick it up. GOTTAAAA get these guys out to L.A. LONGGGG Overdue@! Be Easy - Casey

1 comment: