Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hip Hop Hump Day- Mobb Deep


Mobb Deep has some of the dirtiest grimiest beats, along with raw lyrical talent I have ever heard. Havoc and Prodigy outta Queens, NY  are def among the top of my all time hip hop favs. I have always been a fan of hard ass underground hip hop from the East Coast. Artists such as Gangstarr, M.O.P. Wu, Freddie Foxxx, Screwball, and basically anyone that DJ Premier produced beats for. Which is kinda funny me being born a bottom of the Middle Class "Average Joe" white boy from a pretty Wonderbread West Los Angeles. I can definitely hear the similarities in quality hip hop and Electro, which has led me to using the phrase many times that Electro is the "New" hip hop.

Mobb Deep- Survival of The Fittest

Mobb Deep- Eye for an Eye

Mobb Deep- Right Back at You

Mobb Deep- Still Shinin

Quote of The Day:

"Music is My Girlfriend"

-CSS

Why Black holes Defy Logic:  The Milky Way Galaxy has a Black hole that is over 4 Million Solar Masses. Solar mass is equal to about two nonillion Kilograms or about 332,950 times the mass of the earth?????

SyAb$$- Mobb Deep albums on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment